Vision Circles is the joyful exploration of the development of eight circles that characterizes ours
innate perceptual intelligence. These natural gifts are already present since birth, but they can
be suppressed or poorly developed in response to an overly competitive or overly oriented environment on the tasks at hand.
Perceptual intelligences, represented by the 8 circles of vision, are:
1. observation - concentration training
2. animation - experimentation of the movement
3. resonance - experimenting with sounds, noises and balance
4. nourishment - liven up the sight
5. construction - creating reality
6. internalization (inner space) - the first experiences with learning
7. communication - expressiveness
8. synergy - harmony with the surrounding environment
When these perceptual intelligences are developed and integrated, our innate and natural abilities
are more available and concentration, listening, sense of space, organization, inner calm and ease, artistic expression and creativity will be improved.